❀ Sherlock bracelet giveaway ❀
I’m giving away my handmade Sherlock bracelet. I love making accessory related to novel or TV-series and I like to make them look like it’s not related to any of those; make it look like normal accessory unless someone in same fandom sees it. I know I only have few Sherlokian followers but lets see how this spread. I don’t make same bracelet so it’s only one in the world^^
Anyway, this time I made it with Sherlock. The bracelet is made from metal. Its 18cm long but I can make it little shorter or longer if you’d prefer. I’ve been very careful with attaching the parts but it’s handmade so it could break. It would be the vest not to treat them roughly.
Here’s how to enter:
- You don’t have to be following me to reblog but it’d be sweet if you are
- Reblog as many times as you want
- Likes only counts if you are following me
- I’ll ship anywhere
- Winner will be chosen randomly by this
- Your ask box must be open because winner will be contacted through their ask box
- This giveaway ends at the 14th of March, 2012.
If you have any question, please contact me at email@example.com, you’re more than welcome♥ ( ask box is fine too but I’ll be on vacation through Feb.21sh to Mar.14th so I might not be on tumblr.)
I’m also doing NO.6 bracelet giveaway here.
add: please don’t make a separate account just to reblog giveaway (…that’s cheating)
“My Favorite Things Giveaway” from XanaduJulie ♥
these are a few of my favourite things… I love make up, hello kitty/kawaii, designer toys, and nail polish, so I thought I’d share some of these goodies with my followers!
- Cute Hello Kitty socks w/ glittery hearts (will fit most women’s sizes)
- Enamel Hello Kitty double finger ring
-2 Hello Kitty note pads, special “San Francisco” editions (since that’s my hometown!)
-2 Hello Kitty mechanical pencils
- Lolita Hello Kitty enamel key chain
- Hello Kitty “Apple” lip balm
-Cute small Hello Kitty draw string cosmetics bag
-Cute tokidori mints in collectable mint tin
-High Quality tokidori compact
-Tokidori Unicorn: Metallo (I collect these, they are SO CUTE!)
-Nicole by OPI “Step to the Beat of my HEART”
-Nicole by OPI “One Less Lonely Glitter”
-Benefit’s “They’re Real!” travel sized mascara
-Benefit’s “BAD Gal Lash” travel sized mascara (my favorite, I use it EVERYDAY!!)
- Reblogs (ONLY) to enter!
- Reblog as many times as you like, but ONLY from your main account, no secondary accounts!! (that’s cheating!!)
- Must be following me ( xanadujulie.tumblr.com )
- Keep your ask box open! Winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize before another winner is chosen!
- Be sweet and gracious! Giveaways are for fun! :3
This giveaway begins February 20th and ends on April 1st
(NOT an April fools, I PROMISE!).
It’s international so anyone may enter. I will pay for all shipping, though if you would like a tracking number/confirmation I will ask you to chip in as the price nearly doubles!
Thanks for entering!
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
Don’t forget to check out my etsy
A GUIDE TO DEDUCTION GIVEAWAY.
In celebration of the Guides surpassing 20,000 followers (and A Guide to Deduction reaching over 11, 500 itself) and in order to promote Save Undershaw, I have decided to do a giveaway.
(Knowing how people can be suspicious, here is evidence of me being at the signing in question back in November. [x])
First Prize: A copy of A Study In Scarlet, BBC Sherlock Edition, signed by the writers themselves, Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat, two fliers of the November 2nd signing and a personal letter from Sherlock Holmes.
Runner Up Prize: A ”deduction promotion” on A Guide to Deduction and a personal letter from Sherlock Holmes.
- Only reblogs will be counted, not likes.
- Reblogs from “fake” (inactive or purely designed for giveaways) accounts will not be counted.
- One reblog per day: anyone with spammed entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be chosen completely at random and given 48 hours to respond or the prize will go to another entrant.
- You must expect to give an address and at minimum initials/full name to receive the prize.
How to Improve Your Chances
- Submit work for the Save Undershaw Project. Each piece is worth one extra entry, and submissions are unlimited. Stolen work will result in immediate disqualification. Work purely for entry with no effort will not be counted.
- It may help (but it isn’t necessary) to follow A Guide to Deduction as I will announce winners there before sending out messages to avoid any technical hitches.
DEADLINE IS MARCH 10th, 9PM GMT.
Good luck, have fun.
The Game is Afoot!
HR, Author of A Guide to Deduction
SWEET! Hope this goes to a fantastic home!